1. Responsible for the development and design of the company's store image and props according to the company's brand positioning;
2. Responsible for the design and production of a full set of construction drawings for the newly opened store according to the company's store image, including participation in the measurement of the original dimensions, approval and communication of drawings during the construction process;
3. Make the shop decoration effect chart, and determine the relevant material list according to the construction drawing;
4. Combine the renovation process, track the construction process and progress of the store, and maintain and adjust the image of the terminal store;
5. Unscheduled promotion of brand image shops;
6. Responsible for designing and maintaining props (shop decoration props, lamps), accessories and soft outfits;
7. Docking props and lamp manufacturers to communicate production progress and review preliminary prop budgets;
8. Cooperate with the display division on the shop's display, line planning, and soft design and suggestions;
9. Other work tasks assigned by superiors temporarily.
1. Good moral quality and correct work attitude;
2. College degree or above in related majors such as architecture, environmental arts, interior design;
3. A high level of aesthetic artistic literacy and creativity, with keen design thinking and innovative ability, can quickly and accurately understand the design theme of the plan and properly represent it;
4. More than three years of experience in designing large-scale comprehensive display spaces such as furniture stores and exhibition halls;
5. Skilled in using design software, and those with hand-painting ability are preferred;
6. Have good communication skills and organizational coordination skills.
7, with strong teamwork spirit, strong sense of responsibility, can adapt to fast-paced high-intensity work.